A drop in its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Zevenbergen Growth Institutional's downgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative from Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 21.87 / 1.00 %
- Total Assets 91.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.000%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 50,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 56%
Morningstar’s Analysis ZVNIX
Will ZVNIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.