A middling People rating and a subpar Parent Pillar limit Zevenbergen Genea Institutional to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 26.07 / 4.26 %
- Total Assets 66.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.000%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 50,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 18%
Morningstar’s Analysis ZVGIX
Will ZVGIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.