Yorktown Small-Cap Institutional earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar People and Parent Pillar ratings. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.54 / 1.42 %
- Total Assets 37.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.160%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Small Growth
- Investment Style Small Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 49%
Morningstar’s Analysis YOVIX
Will YOVIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.