Westwood SmallCap Growth Institutional’s management team is just average, but a solid investment process still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.46 / 0.95 %
- Total Assets 23.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.750%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Small Growth
- Investment Style Small Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.56%
- Turnover 860%
Morningstar’s Analysis WSCIX
Will WSCIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.