The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Allspring Municipal Sustainability A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 18.93 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 27.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.750%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.79%
- Effective Duration 6.26 years
Morningstar’s Analysis WMSAX
Will WMSAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.