A sound investment process and strong management team underpin William Blair Small Cap Growth I's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Silver. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 32.12 / 1.05 %
- Total Assets 622.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.250%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Small Growth
- Investment Style Small Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 500,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 49%
Morningstar’s Analysis WBSIX
Will WBSIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.