Western Asset Core Plus Bond still benefits from an experienced and capable group of managers, but some of the key supporting sector teams no longer stand out on their own. Risk management practices are another source of concern, even if the team’s relative value approach remains thoughtful. The Morningstar Analyst Ratings for the cheapest shares have been downgraded to Bronze from Gold, with more expensive share classes rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.81 / 0.07 %
- Total Assets 27.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.450%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.47%
- Effective Duration 7.66 years
Morningstar’s Analysis WACPX
Will WACPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.