Wellington Management is no longer Vanguard High-Yield Corporate’s sole subadvisor, but it remains the anchor with two thirds of assets here, offsetting questions about the recent appointment of Vanguard’s unproven, in-house high-yield team. Add in rock-bottom fees and the strategy still merits a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Gold on both share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 5.31 / 0.05 %
- Total Assets 22.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.130%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 50,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.21%
- Effective Duration 4.08 years
Morningstar’s Analysis VWEAX
Will VWEAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.