Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities ETF VTIP provides investors with a sensibly constructed portfolio of short-term U.S. Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities at a low cost. The fund’s ETF, Admiral, and Institutional share classes are among the cheapest in the inflation-protected bond Morningstar Category, justifying a Morningstar Rating of Gold, while its more-expensive Investor share class is rated Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 23.67 / 0.08 %
- Total Assets 15.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.040%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Inflation-Protected Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 6.84%
- Effective Duration 2.35 years
Morningstar’s Analysis VTSPX
Will VTSPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.