Vanguard Total International Bond Fund offers a market-cap-weighted portfolio of global investment-grade, non-U.S.-dollar-denominated bonds. Its broad scope and diversified portfolio cuts back on credit risk and transaction costs, providing an effective way to index this diverse opportunity set. The exchange-traded fund and Institutional share classes earn Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Silver, its more-expensive Admiral and Investor share classes receive Bronze ratings, while its Institutional Select share class earns a Gold rating.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 19.42 / 0.23 %
- Total Assets 47.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.110%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Bond-USD Hedged
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 3,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.48%
- Effective Duration 7.41 years
Morningstar’s Analysis VTABX
Will VTABX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.