Vanguard Inflation-Protected Securities’ sensible process coupled with a low price tag distinguish it from its peers. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating upgrade to Silver from Bronze and Neutral on its cheapest share classes, while its pricier shares are upgraded to Bronze from Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.05 / 0.50 %
- Total Assets 32.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.200%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Inflation-Protected Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 3,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 8.34%
- Effective Duration 6.67 years
Morningstar’s Analysis VIPSX
Will VIPSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.