Weakness in USA Mutuals Vice Investor's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 23.89 / 0.13 %
- Total Assets 76.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.490%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.49%
- Turnover 32%
Morningstar’s Analysis VICEX
Will VICEX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.