Vanguard Intermediate-Term Corporate Bond is a solid choice for exposure to intermediate-term investment-grade corporate bonds thanks to its broadly diversified portfolio and low fee. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 26.84 / 0.85 %
- Total Assets 41.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.050%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Corporate Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.99%
- Effective Duration 6.19 years
Morningstar’s Analysis VICBX
Will VICBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.