Vanguard Emerging Markets Stock Index has a broad portfolio and rock-bottom expense ratio that should help it perform well over the long haul. But it is exposed to emerging-markets-specific risks that may not be compensated. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 34.26 / 1.41 %
- Total Assets 74.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.140%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Diversified Emerging Mkts
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 3,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.76%
- Turnover 7%
Morningstar’s Analysis VEMAX
Will VEMAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.