The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit USAA International to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 24.29 / 0.83 %
- Total Assets 2.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.020%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Foreign Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 3,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.38%
- Turnover 34%
Morningstar’s Analysis USIFX
Will USIFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.