A sound investment process and strong management team underpin Carillon Scout Small Cap I's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Silver. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 27.85 / 0.71 %
- Total Assets 293.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.900%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Small Growth
- Investment Style Small Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 10,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 17%
Morningstar’s Analysis UMBHX
Will UMBHX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.