Guggenheim RBP® Dividend I’s management team is just average, but a solid investment process still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.98 / 0.17 %
- Total Assets 18.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.950%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.48%
- Turnover 70%
Morningstar’s Analysis TVEIX
Will TVEIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.