TIAA-CREF Core Impact Bond is backed by a robust team executing an environmental, social, and governance mandate wrapped in a solid relative-value-driven process. The strategy’s cheapest share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze, while its pricier shares earn a Neutral rating.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.19 / 0.12 %
- Total Assets 6.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.380%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.84%
- Effective Duration 6.06 years
Morningstar’s Analysis TSBIX
Will TSBIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.