Catalyst/MAP Global Balanced A earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar Parent and People Pillar ratings. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.58 / 0.77 %
- Total Assets 15.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.230%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Allocation
- Investment Style Large Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.19%
- Turnover 25%
Morningstar’s Analysis TRXAX
Will TRXAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.