1290 Retirement 2040 I earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral on the basis of subpar People and Parent Pillar ratings. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.60 / 0.59 %
- Total Assets 6.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.650%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Target-Date 2040
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.08%
- Turnover 2%
Morningstar’s Analysis TNNIX
Will TNNIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.