BNY Mellon Balanced Opportunity J's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 21.11 / 0.76 %
- Total Assets 275.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.900%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 1.37%
- Turnover 80%
Morningstar’s Analysis THPBX
Will THPBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.