Templeton Global Bond benefits from a capable and well-resourced team, but concerns with risk management overwhelm the strategy’s strengths. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral across its share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.90 / 0.25 %
- Total Assets 5.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.720%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.19%
- Effective Duration 1.83 years
Morningstar’s Analysis TGBAX
Will TGBAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.