Franklin Mutual European A's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 21.75 / 0.74 %
- Total Assets 773.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.320%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Europe Stock
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.95%
- Turnover 32%
Morningstar’s Analysis TEMIX
Will TEMIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.