The Dimensional Target Date Retirement Income series diverges sharply from peers in design. Its approach requires complete commitment, especially when its distinctions are most evident. Its solution to the problem of retirees needing decades of income is rational, but its demands on shareowners are high, driving a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.92 / 0.09 %
- Total Assets 82.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.190%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Target-Date Retirement
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.34%
- Turnover —
Morningstar’s Analysis TDIFX
Will TDIFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.