A sound investment process and strong management team underpin Carillon Reams Unconstrained Bond I's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Silver. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the least expensive fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.12 / 0.16 %
- Total Assets 1.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.500%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Nontraditional Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 10,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.16%
- Effective Duration 5.40 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SUBFX
Will SUBFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.