Hartford Schroders Tax-Aware Bond’s flexible mandate spans both the taxable and tax-free markets. While the portfolio has remained nimble in its sector rotations, it hasn't demonstrated a significant edge over more-focused rivals. The strategy earns Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Neutral on its cheaper share classes and a Negative rating on its more expensive C shares.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.30 / 0.29 %
- Total Assets 534.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.490%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.20%
- Effective Duration 7.96 years
Morningstar’s Analysis STWTX
Will STWTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.