BNY Mellon Sm Cp Val I's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile. The strategy changed its peer group in November, moving from the Small Blend category to the Small Value Morningstar Category.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 21.12 / 0.89 %
- Total Assets 190.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.030%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Small Value
- Investment Style Small Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.25%
- Turnover 49%
Morningstar’s Analysis STSVX
Will STSVX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.