The BlackRock LifePath Dynamic target-date series benefits from a veteran management team and a careful approach to taking thoughtful risks. It continues to earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver for its cheapest share classes. The more expensive shares earn Bronze or Neutral ratings.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.67 / 1.02 %
- Total Assets 215.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.590%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Target-Date Retirement
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.75%
- Turnover 2%
Morningstar’s Analysis STLAX
Will STLAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.