Weakness in Victory Diversified Stock A's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 18.63 / 1.31 %
- Total Assets 276.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.070%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.30%
- Turnover 49%
Morningstar’s Analysis SRVEX
Will SRVEX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.