An improved view of Columbia Seligman Technology and Information’s process results in a Morningstar Analyst Rating upgrade to Silver for cheaper share classes, while the priciest share class moves to Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 93.89 / 1.61 %
- Total Assets 9.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.180%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Technology
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 16%
Morningstar’s Analysis SLMCX
Will SLMCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.