Weakness in Crossmark Steward Large Cap Growth Instl's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 19.98 / 0.50 %
- Total Assets 69.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.750%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.41%
- Turnover 37%
Morningstar’s Analysis SJGIX
Will SJGIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.