Federated Hermes Strategic Income C's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.08 / 0.12 %
- Total Assets 786.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.730%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Multisector Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.81%
- Effective Duration 5.00 years
Morningstar’s Analysis SINCX
Will SINCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.