Weakness in Steward ValFcs LrgCp EnhIdxIns's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 27.22 / 1.53 %
- Total Assets 213.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.580%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.14%
- Turnover 35%
Morningstar’s Analysis SEECX
Will SEECX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.