Guggenheim Large Cap Value A's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 47.02 / 0.43 %
- Total Assets 40.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.150%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.07%
- Turnover 33%
Morningstar’s Analysis SECIX
Will SECIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.