BNY Mellon Sm/Md Cp Gr I’s management team is just average, but a solid investment process still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the least expensive fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 25.54 / 2.15 %
- Total Assets 2.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.700%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Mid-Cap Growth
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 29%
Morningstar’s Analysis SDSCX
Will SDSCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.