An average Process Pillar and a subpar Parent Pillar help limit Wedgewood Institutional to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 4.12 / 1.44 %
- Total Assets 28.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.000%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 50,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 21%
Morningstar’s Analysis RWGIX
Will RWGIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.