The American Funds Retirement Income series, available through mutual funds and model portfolios, benefits from a well-equipped team and topnotch underlying funds. Its cheapest mutual fund share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Gold, while its pricier shares range from Silver to Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.23 / 0.80 %
- Total Assets 1.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.310%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.45%
- Turnover 17%
Morningstar’s Analysis RQRPX
Will RQRPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.