T. Rowe Price Spectrum Income’s fund-of-funds approach provides a highly diversified bond portfolio and benefits from the strength of the firm’s vast multi-asset franchise and low fees. Those advantages are enough to award a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze for both its share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.29 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 6.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.620%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Multisector Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.52%
- Effective Duration 5.68 years
Morningstar’s Analysis RPSIX
Will RPSIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.