The American Funds Retirement Income series, available through mutual funds and model portfolios, benefits from a well-equipped team and topnotch underlying funds. Its cheapest mutual fund share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Gold, while its pricier shares range from Silver to Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.48 / 0.52 %
- Total Assets 1.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.930%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.80%
- Turnover 23%
Morningstar’s Analysis RKRPX
Will RKRPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.