The American Funds Target Date Retirement series continues to be a top choice for retirement savers. Its cheapest share classes continue to earn Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Gold, while its more-expensive options are rated Silver or Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.36 / 0.70 %
- Total Assets 7.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.430%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Target-Date 2060
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.77%
- Turnover 2%
Morningstar’s Analysis REMTX
Will REMTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.