The American Funds Growth and Income series of three portfolios is chock full of stellar underlying funds, and its management team has made considerable strides in refining its approach to building multi-asset portfolios, supporting an upgrade of its People rating to High from Above Average. Its cheapest share classes receive a Morningstar Analyst Rating upgrade to Gold from Silver, while its more-expensive share classes range from Silver to Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.76 / 0.63 %
- Total Assets 12.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.390%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.23%
- Turnover 2%
Morningstar’s Analysis RBAFX
Will RBAFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.