A sound investment process and strong management team underpin Cohen & Steers Real Assets I's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Gold. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.23 / 0.49 %
- Total Assets 932.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.810%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Allocation
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.82%
- Turnover 71%
Morningstar’s Analysis RAPIX
Will RAPIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.