American Funds AMCAP's enhanced flexibility should enable this fund to weather volatility and come out ahead. Its cheapest share classes retain a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Gold, while its pricier shares get Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 34.23 / 1.18 %
- Total Assets 71.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.330%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 250
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 28%
Morningstar’s Analysis RAFGX
Will RAFGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.