Although AQR Managed Futures Strategy High Volatility is much leaner these days, the pace of evolution has been amongst the highest in its Morningstar Category. Some enhancements are unique, and some are playing catch-up, leaving it unclear whether the strategy has a material edge in a very competitive cohort. It continues to earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for all share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.97 / 0.76 %
- Total Assets 162.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.570%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Systematic Trend
- Alt Style Correlation / Relative Volatility Negative / High
- Min. Initial Investment 50,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 9.40%
- Turnover 0
Morningstar’s Analysis QMHRX
Will QMHRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.