The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit JHancock Classic Value A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 35.04 / 0.82 %
- Total Assets 1.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.120%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.49%
- Turnover 18%
Morningstar’s Analysis PZFVX
Will PZFVX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.