Payden Limited Maturity’s strong process and parent firm are the foundation for this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.41 / 0.00
- Total Assets 1.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.250%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Ultrashort Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.59%
- Effective Duration 0.17 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PYLMX
Will PYLMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.