Donoghue Forlines Dividend I earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar People and Parent Pillar ratings. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.93 / 0.34 %
- Total Assets 39.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.560%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Tactical Allocation
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.29%
- Turnover 156%
Morningstar’s Analysis PWDIX
Will PWDIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.