A drop in its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Palmer Square Income Plus's downgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative from Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.79 / 0.00
- Total Assets 917.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.750%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Ultrashort Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 250,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.23%
- Effective Duration 0.41 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PSYPX
Will PSYPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.