Pimco Real Return's resources still stand out compared to its peer group. With four seasoned managers, who draw on Pimco’s investment committee for macro guidance, and sector specialty teams for security selection recommendations, the fund’s cheaper institutional shares merit Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Silver and Bronze, while the rest are rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.23 / 0.09 %
- Total Assets 10.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.870%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Inflation-Protected Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 8.27%
- Effective Duration 6.48 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PRTNX
Will PRTNX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.