T. Rowe Price Floating Rate stands out versus peers with its experienced portfolio managers and deep credit research team that complements this offering’s selective, risk-aware approach. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Gold for most share classes and Silver for its more-expensive Advisor share class.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.20 / 0.07 %
- Total Assets 4.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.750%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Bank Loan
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.41%
- Effective Duration 0.56 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PRFRX
Will PRFRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.